Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Update

So I finally got my engagement ring back! yay and its new and unaltered so there should be no more problems. My wedding dress on the other hand I am very upset about. It's been almost a month since she lost it and I haven't heard a thing so I call her up to ask her about it tell her that I live in Idaho now and that we need the dress asap so we can make the sleeve alterations and any other alterations we might need to make. She tells me she'll see what she can do about getting it done but she says the woman making my dress is too busy with a bridal showcase to finish my dress............. hmmm anyone else see something wrong with the logic in this???? Yes I feel more comfortable about what the quality of my dress will be knowing the maker is in a bridal showcase but at the same time they already messed up once.... this is my wedding not just another thing she is taking on...

Nothing I can do about that but vent.

Other than that Brett and I have been doing really well... his friends have been driving me up a wall... We live together and feel like we are always surrounded by people and haven't had time alone for the last week or so. It's smothering.

On a funny note people who live in Idaho are crazy.... People say Utah drivers are bad... I have almost gotten into 4 or 5 car accidents in the last month on small streets in Twin.... I am by no means a perfect driver... anyone can agree to that... but as far as drivers in Idaho I am a much safer driver.

Question for all you married people out there: As a newly wed would you move into a house with your 2 sisters your sisters husband and your 3 neices and nephews?

Thats the dilemma we are facing.... cheaper rent... but no privacy... it wouldn't be separate parts of a house it would be shared living space.

What do you think?

I love my sisters and the kids and my bro in law but as newly weds I don't think that is going to be a healthy place to start out. I feel like it will cause more issues than help. Plus think of how Brett would feel about it... it's my family not his, he's not used to the way they are and how close we are. I think it would be awkward to live in a house of people he barely knows.

The honeymoon is in the process of being planned: a road trip up the california coast. I'm excited. The wedding is in less that 2 months its getting down to crunch time. We take engagement photos Friday hopefully we'll get to design our announcements by next week get them ordered and get them mailed by December 1st. I think the plan for my Bridal shower is Dec 5th. My sisters are planning it.

I feel like everything is coming together quite nicely and I am excited for the end product. Haha if anyone has any ideas for gifts for the wedding party let me know.

Hopefully we will get to see you all soon. I feel super secluded living up here in the middle of no where. I am definitely missing familiar faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment