Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Finally at a computer I can use!


These are bobcats cuddled together.
The sign said they were loner animals...
Do they look like they hate the company of another?

Just Brett and me after our Zoo adventure.

We're in a TREE!

He really didn't want a picture taken in the tree... TOO BAD

I'm a Tank~ see those muscles.
I don't even where shoes!

The log that monkey is carrying is bigger than him!

It was cold and sleepy!

We liked the pelicans... one was eating a fish... and looked like it was choking.
Reminded me of Finding Nemo


Marsupial its so cute~

This was THE cutest animal at the zoo.
An albino porcupine

He should be a zoo tour guide doncha think?

I would not be a very good Vana White.

Our heads covered the sign.. but.. we're at the Willow Park Zoo!
This is a really pretty and BIG eagle


He's a cute Monkey!


So those are all the zoo pics.

I finally got all moved out and in.
Thanks to my Dad, Hailey, and Brett! I love you guys!

Twin Falls is the same as any other podunk Idaho city...
Maybe a little less podunkish but still it's working on it.

Working at Target is quite boring and kinda remedial I think...
But what was I expecting it is retail!

I think I only am thinking this cause I miss my old work,
And my family and all my friends.

Living here is great... minus the Brother in Law who includes himself in everything..
Even that nice celebratory dinner that Brett planned for the two of us...

We'll definitely be good with kids...
His brother is our first child...
Maybe we can teach him some manners and how to clean up after himself...
That could be a stretch though!

Well I miss you all!

Twin Falls really isn't that bad...
I am just bored and very partial to Utah.

And being able to see Brett everyday makes it worth it. :D

1 comment:

  1. A computer you can use and you haven't been using it!! Update your blog so the people here in North Logan know what's going on with you!

    ReplyDelete