Friday, November 13, 2009

Engagements

We finally got our engagement photos taken it was so so so much fun! I am just that much more excited about our wedding! Our photographer was so so much fun! And she is just so adorable! I don't know how well they will turn out and my outfit was a little awkward cause I had to improvise cause we were so far away from home. But they are gonna be cute no matter what cause Brett is just adorable... I think all of our pictures we were kissing. It was funny cause she would tell us to look at each other and we'd do it and giggle and nuzzle then end up kissing. But they were cute.
We took our photos at MEMORY GROVE in SLC and it was so pretty and it was actually a nice day, we thought it was going to be overcast but it ended up being beautiful! :)
I can't wait to see how they turn out after the editing!!!

Oh and on a happy note I get my wedding dress sometime next week!!!!

Its fitting together all nice and neat. YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment